- 8 prawns, wash and trim the head tip
- 1 tbsp Salam Kicap Manis
- 1 tbsp Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp tamarind liquid, diluted with 1 tbsp hot water
- cooking oil
(PASTE, TO BLEND):
- 1/2 inch old ginger
- 3-4 cloves garlic
- 2 red onions
- lettuce leaves
- Mix all ingredients and blended paste in a storage container, mix well and leave it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Prepare a deep fry pan to heat with enough oil. Insert prawns one by one and fry until golden brown.
- Set aside to drain excess oil. Plate it with lettuce leaves as the base and serve hot.