- 3 pieces whole tempeh, cut into rectangular strips
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Salam Sos Cili Manis Perisa Thai
- ½ tsp salt
- 10 dry chillies, soaked
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 red onions
- Heat up a pan with enough oil to pan fry tempeh strips until crisp and set aside. Then fry anchovies until brown and remove from pan.
- Pour in the blended paste and stir fry until aromatic.
- Add Salam Sos Cili Manis Perisa Thai and salt. Toss in red onions and bring to a soft boil.
- Add back fried tempeh and anchovies. Coat well and plate it.
- Serve on a banana leaf for extra fragrance.
Recipe from: Kuali.com