- 4 rows Japanese tofu, cut into 6 each and coat with cornstarch
- 1 egg, beaten
- 300 g nai bok choy, blanched
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 6 tbsp Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram
- ½ cup cornstarch solution (1 tsp cornstarch + ½ cup water)
- Heat oil in a pan and pan fry tofu until golden yellow. Set aside.
- Remove excess oil from the pan, stir fry garlic and red onion until aromatic.
- Add in Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram and continue stirring. Pour in cornstarch solution and bring to a soft boil.
- Stir in egg gradually into the sauce mixture and bring to a boil.
- Add back the tofu and serve it on a plate with nai bok choy on the side.
Recipe from: Kuali.com