- 2 tbsps Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram
- 2 tbsps water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 dashes ground white pepper
- 350g baby bok choy (or other leafy greens)
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsps cooking oil
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- Wash and drain bok choy. Drain or pat dry with paper towels. Bring a pot of water to a boil, adding salt and bok choy.
- Once bok choy turns bright green, drain and place on a serving plate, set aside.
- Heat cooking oil in a saucepan, add in garlic and stir-fry until fragrant.
- Add in bok choy, sauce mix and stir-fry on medium heat until crisp tender or tender.
- Heat off and ready to serve.