- 1 kg squid (sotong), washed and sliced into rings
- 2 red onions, sliced
- cooking oil
(PASTE, TO BLEND):
- 1 inch old ginger
- 2 red chillies
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 red onion
- Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram
- Salam Sos Cili Manis Perisa Thai
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- Dry cook the squid on a pan until squid starts to shrink in size and liquid is forming, around 3/4 cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Heat up oil in a pan and stir fry the blended paste until aromatic. Add in all the sauces, stir to incorporate and bring to a boil.
- Toss back the squid rings in the pan and mix well. Then add in onions and continue to stir for 5 minutes or bring to a boil.
- Plate and garnish with red chilli and coriander. Serve hot.