- 1 pc yee mee, blanched
- 1 fried egg
- Nai bok choy, blanched
- 100 g chicken breast, sliced
- 4 dried shiitake mushrooms
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, minced
- ½ cup cornstarch solution (1 tsp cornstarch + ½ cup water)
- 3 tbsp Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram
- 2 tbsp Salam Kicap Manis Pedas
- 1 tsp salt
- 200 ml liquid from soaking shiitake mushrooms
- Soak dried mushrooms 1 night before to soften, reserve liquid for sauce mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan, add in garlic and stir fry until aromatic. Then add red onions and continue to stir fry.
- Toss in chicken breast. Add in mushrooms once the chicken is almost cooked.
- Pour in the sauce mixture and bring to a soft boil. Then pour in cornstarch solution to thicken the sauce. Remove from heat.
- Plate yee mee on a plate and pour the gravy over it. Serve with a fried egg and nai bok choy on the side.
Recipe from: Kuali.com