- 1 broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 carrot, sliced into flower shape
- 1 packet sweet peas, ‘string’ removed from spine of pea
- 1 packet fresh shimeji mushrooms (or enoki mushrooms)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 red onions, minced
- 3 tbsp Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- ½ tsp cornstarch, diluted with ½ cup water
- cooking oil
- Heat up some oil in a wok. Add in minced garlic and onion, stir fry until aromatic.
- Add in carrot and cauliflower, and continue to cook until cauliflower starts to soften. Then add in broccoli and sweet peas, and continue stirring.
- Toss in mushrooms and spread it out for even cooking.
- Pour Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram and some salt into the wok, continue to stir fry to incorporate and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Then add in cornstarch solution to thicken the gravy.
- Plate and serve while hot.
To remove the tough and fibrous ‘string’ from snow peas, pinch the curly end of the snow pea, pull it along the pod all the way to the other end until it separates from the snow pea.