- 1 whole chicken, giblets removed
- 4-6 potatoes, cut half
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1-2 carrot, cut in batons, blanched
- 1 pack (200 g) green beans, cut half and remove strings, blanched
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cubes butter
(DIPPING SAUCE, MIXED WELL AND BRING TO A BOlL):
- 3 tbsp wheat flour
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp Salam Kicap Manis Pedas
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Preheat a tray of oil in an oven at 185°C for 20 minutes.
- Coat chicken with salt and honey. Place the chicken on the tray and rinse thoroughly with the heated oil.
- Spread out potatoes and red onions on the tray and drizzle with the heated oil. Then place back the tray into the oven and roast at 185°C for 40 minutes.
- Melt butter in a pan with low heat and sauté carrots and green beans. Remove from pan after 2-3 minutes and set aside.
- Cut the roasted chicken into quarters and place it on a plate with sautéed vegetables and roasted potatoes on the side. Serve with the dipping sauce.
Recipe from: Kuali.com