- 300 g chicken breast, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 tbsp Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram
- 3 tbsp Salam Kicap Manis
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- ½ cup cornstarch solution (1 tsp cornstarch + ½ cup water)
- Sesame seeds
- In a bowl, mix Salam Sos Berperisa Tiram and Salam Kicap Manis.
- In a separate bowl, marinate chicken with black pepper powder, then add in the sauce mixture and incorporate well. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, then add garlic and stir fry until aromatic.
- Pour in the marinated chicken and stir fry until the chicken is cooked. Then add the remaining sauce liquid into the pan.
- Pour in cornstarch solution gradually and stir well. Then add in red onions and give it a final stir to incorporate.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and scallion. Serve with rice.
Recipe from: Kuali.com